Mental illnesses are among the most common conditions affecting health today. Manarom Hospital offers continuum of care from diagnostic evaluation, treatment, to aftercare in all groups of patients.
• General mental health issues, reaction to life situations such as marital problem, work stress, illness, death, loss,
crisis and other adjustment issues.
• Psychiatric disorders such as stress, insomnia, anxiety, mood disorder, depression, personality disorder, panic disorder,
schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.
• Alcohol and substance use disorder.
• Sleep disorder clinic offers diagnosis and treatment for patients who have difficulties falling asleep or staying asleep at night, problems with excessive daytime sleepiness, or other medical problems that may occur or exacerbate during sleep. Sleep study and advance diagnostic validity of diagnosis and treatment.
• Memory disorder service provides a comprehensive outpatient program for the evaluation and treatment of memory disorders or other cognitive impairment. The treatment modalities include medications, family support groups, and memory rehabilitation. Memory Fitness and Post- traumatic Brain Rehabilitation programs are offered in the day hospital setting. (CBT)
• Sexual disorder: the Sexual Dysfunction Clinic treats both male and female patients with sexual dysfunction.